Friday, March 22, 2013

Nerf War - 3/18/13


Haha ironically I did have corned beef last night! It was good. We had dinner with the Felix's, so it was nice.[This is in response to St. Patrick's Day.]


 I am glad neither of the girls have crashed yet. [Lindsay just turned 15 and is the happy owner of a Driver's permit.]  I appreciate all the letters, its always exciting getting something in the mail. We look forward to it all day.

 Haha yea he is in for a change, but he will be good after a few months, I'm sure of it. [Daniel had to sign up for junior high classes this past week.]

I have tried to start memorizing scriptures, one of which is Ether 12:27. I think that is an awesome one for new missionaries. I also love Alma 26:27...i think, or 27:26...whichever one talks about depressed hearts.

Haha first off my companion's name is Elder Gavin COBURN, you might wanna make sure to get that right.;)  Well let me know how it goes, apparently his mom did this with his last companion's family and they are like best friends now. [Somehow Laura has been calling him Elder Colburn.  This Sunday, the Coburn/Smith's are coming over for dinner!]

Thank you for taking care of all that, I felt bad to leave it all there. [Laura just finished boxing up Michael's stuff.  It's taken so long because she misses him so much.]

I am definitely glad I didn't get sent foreign, I thought I could handle weird food, but God knew better! I also don't do too well with dirty beds! The weather is defiantly getting hot, I am glad to have the Camelback. We also are now allowed to ditch the coats during the day, it is killer!!!

I will try to send more letters, I am just a little low on time.
[Here are a couple pictures from the MTC we just received.]
This is our first night in the MTC with Elder Sampson (from PG who plays football for BYU), and Elder Herrador.  My companion is not pictured.  It was a party, but it's definitely better out here than there!


Today we are having a nerf war with the zone, so we spent $5 on nerf darts and then are using PVC pipes as guns (cuz they are cheep and work wayyyyy better). Hopefully that will be fun! I have noticed that P-days tend to stress me out, but today seems to be going good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment