The
news for transfers is that Elder Page is getting transferred to Redding to take
Elder Harris' spot (He is going to Olivehurst) and my new companion is Elder Larson
from Springville Utah. I have talked with him a lot before. He knew Zach in
high school (graduated 2 years after him). He said that Zach was the only
senior that was nice to him on the team. Anyways I am excited to be serving
with him...most likely he will be my last companion. Elder Benedict and Elder Geisler are both
staying. One of the other elders
we live with is getting transferred as well, so there will be two new
missionaries in our apartment.
Haha
as far as sleeping arrangements go, I just had to make sure I was awake before
I needed to get down. Most of the time I can go the whole night without having
to get up, so that wasn't too much of a problem.
As
far as the family goes, we will be meeting with them again this week. They are
really nice, so we are excited to see them progress. I will keep you posted
next week. I am really nervous about this week, so we will see how it
goes.
There
was a baptism in the YSA branch this weekend (not us, the sisters). We brought
an investigator to it and it went great. The fun part was after the baptism a
ton of the YSA members, our investigator, the recent convert, and us 4
missionaries all went to lunch at a restaurant. It was so fun! I will attach a
picture of a milkshake we had...haha this is the guy I really get along with.
It is probably hard to see in the picture, but he really reminds me of Zach
(except Zach is in way better shape). It was hilarious, and everyone had a good
laugh at our expense...:)
Haha
my homecoming is already planned?? Yea I probably don't need to worry about
that right now. It is already coming too fast. [Yes, it's official! It is on the stake calendar for January 11th at 9:00 AM.]
Sounds
like you guys had a fun week. I am excited to see Ryan play soccer when I get
back since he is so good. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. I will have more
for you next week I guess. Thanks for everything, I really appreciate it. The
sunglasses are perfect, thanks. Talk to you soon!
| Michael said, "Don't worry Mom, I stayed in the car. It's just a baby rattler!" |
| Splits with Elder Giesler |

No comments:
Post a Comment