Wednesday, October 15, 2014

10-6-14

This week was good. It was really busy, but I am doing alright. We had a leadership meeting on Thursday with all the ZL's so I got to see Elder Holbrook and Elder Harris. That is always a bonus. Our mission president announced some new rules that missionaries are not going to be happy about....and we get to tell them tomorrow at zone meeting. The good news is that I get to serve around missionaries that will still be nice to me no matter what (Elder Benedict and Elder Geisler) so that helps. 


We will be watching "Meet the Mormons" tomorrow as part of our zone meeting as well!! We are all pretty excited about that, so it should be good. They told us that tomorrow will be the only time on our missions that we will be allowed to watch this movie, even when it comes out on DVD...so I guess it is a big deal.

The cabin trip looked awesome! I am glad you guys got to go and have a good time with them.


 Elder Larson is cool, he is nice and good at getting along with people. I know there is a lot I need to learn from him, so hopefully it doesn't take me too long to figure it all out. Haha we have a lot in common when it comes to skiing and people we know from Springville. We also had some really good laughs this week talking about Zach. He also knows the girl Zach is dating right now, so I am getting all the back-story there. It will be good, not a bad last companion.

I did get the package from you guys this week, thank you. Those cookies were unbelievable!!! Every time I try to get in shape, I seem to get a package from you guys full of junk food...Haha but thank you.  

 I thought General Conference was great. I saw Nathan in the priesthood session singing. That has got to be a cool experience!

I did see your countdown post...You are trunky! 

It’s too hard for me to be trunky right now, there is too much to do and the time is going by too fast. I can't believe my last General Conference is over! It went by SO quick....I don't know if it is just because I am so accustomed to sitting in 8 hour meetings, or if time really is just going by so fast, but I felt like the last 2 days were just a blink of an eye. When I was younger I felt like conference weekend was the longest weekend ever! 

Gavin better be at my homecoming! Heck I'd like him to be at the airport if he isn't in school! If he wants of course. I can't wait to see that guy. Haha that’s funny because Coburn is my only companion that is home! (Holbrook and Porter only have 5 weeks left). 

So I got this message on Wednesday from an RM....I'm not sure I'm okay with that!! [Part of Aimee's class was to get to know the person sitting next to you.  This guy just got home from his mission, and was just joking around.  We all got a good laugh from this reaction.  Well, everyone except Steve.]

Thanks for everything and I hope you guys have a good week. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys. I think I am good as far as things I need....I did end up getting the military size scriptures off the church website now that they are available to the general public. They came this past week and are awesome! My bag is like 10 pounds lighter! Anyways I think I am alright, thanks for always trying to help. Have a great week!



YSA Pinewood Derby Activity

No comments:

Post a Comment