I already opened the package. That was a very surprising
letter. I am glad it all went so smooth. [Our dear sweet Dee Dee Gardner passed away this past week. It was a surprise for all of us.]
So I called you this week and you didn't answer, you must
have been on a conference call. We were at a member's house and she was having
computer problems. We were with one of the guys in our ward (President Paulson)
who is a member of the mission presidency and they asked where I learned this
and I told them you showed me some stuff and then I got stuck so he told me to
call you. It was weird, I was basically shaking while it was ringing. Anyways
We did some stuff but I think it just needs to be wiped. How exactly would I do
that (After I backed up some stuff on a external hard drive)?
On Saturday we weeded for 5 and a half hours for some non-members.
I am so ridiculously tan now!;) Too bad I am not trying to impress anyone. Yea
it was in the upper 90's this week, but it is raining now and supposedly will
be for the next few days.
It is crazy he is coming home so soon, It didn't feel like 2
years;) [Michael's cousin Dave Bennett is coming home from his mission in Romania in two weeks.]
We have invited a couple but most people are
busy on Mondays, plus we really don't have that many investigators...[Dave had mentioned investigators coming to play basketball on P-days with the Elders in his mission. Laura asked Michael if any investigators are able to do this in his mission.]
I will try icing. [Michael is suffering from shin splints, and gave some options for relief.] I am surprised how I never really have
time to sit down or relax. It is a rush even to get to bed on time! But I will
see if I can.
I can't wait to talk to you guys then either, hopefully it
isn't too distracting, but I can't wait all the same. We will be Skyping around 5:00 or 5:30 next week, how does that work? It will be no longer
than 40 minutes.
We had some crazy stuff
this week happen. We were riding down the street and I stopped to talk to this
lady and she said that just a few minutes earlier she had called to try and
find information about the church and going there. She used to live across the
country and had talked to some sister missionaries before she moved. It was one
of those things you hear stories about. Right place at the right time.
Hopefully we can help her and some good will come of it.
We also helped these people who were building this wall some
more and me and Elder Coburn moved 3 tons of bricks in a couple hours, it was
crazy!
I will write you a letter with some stuff, I think. It is
hard for me to remember all this at once but I will get you some stories hopefully.
I forgot my camera cord so I can't send any pictures, but I will soon.
Talk to you soon!!
Love
Michael

No comments:
Post a Comment