Dear Family,
Thank you so much! I got to try out my shoes this morning,
it was great! I haven't gotten any other packages, but we haven't gotten the
mail yet today so we will see. Thank you again for all your support.
Haha funny you should mention that because the lady we got
haircuts from was talking to me about that today...haha I will remember to try
and be a good husband, but I don't think I can develop that very well right
now. That is awesome that he is so great, that is something I always remember,
especially during my computer programming assignments. I would have never made
it through that class without him.
I am sorry you didn't quite make it, It is always humbling
when you realize how difficult something is, especially when you didn't expect
it. I don't mean to say you don't know how hard running is, but let’s face it,
you are better at it than anyone I know. So there must be something more
important you are going to do this year!;)
Haha I am glad Aimee likes them, because I am running out of
ideas! I hope that you can read my handwriting! I would improve it, but let’s
be real, I really don't have the time and it doesn't matter very much at this
point!
Hey do you have any ideas about healthy things I can eat? I think
I am starting to put on some weight (like 5 pounds) and all we do is bike
around. What can I eat that will help, but doesn't take a lot of prep time and
is relatively cheap? Let me know if you have any ideas!
This last week has been alright. We did some service at the beginning of the week for a less active member, mowing weeds at the edge of her
property. It was funny because we were so scared about starting a fire so Elder
Coburn made a fire line with the weed eater and then I stood there with a hose
just in case. Then I mowed it and put some awesome stripes in it. Looks like
the golf course was good for something! That is one thing I have learned out
here; that you will use all of your talents...so make sure you have some stuff
down! I wish I had learned guitar better, and computers and probably about
everything else.
Also this week our investigator that almost got baptized
texted us and said that he wanted to meet with us this week. We were able to
have a lesson with him on Friday and he started the Book of Mormon over because
he finished it. We hope we can help him more, but we are wondering what to
teach him because we have taught him everything and then some. This week we are
gonna try to get him back on date for baptism.
Oh and that lady we talked to on the street, we haven't
heard or seen her again. Maybe soon!
It was so nice to get some cooler weather this past week; I
hope that it stays cooler! But then again I am not counting on it. What can I
do for you guys? I will be sending some pictures soon, sorry I forgot my camera
cord today so I can't send any now. I will try to send some other letters
today, but we will see. I love you guys!
[Although Michael didn't send us a picture, Brother Felix came through and sent one on Sunday showing Elder Coburn's worn shoes.]
No comments:
Post a Comment