Thursday, March 20, 2014

3-17-14 Crazy Week for All

That is a crazy week. Is everything okay?? What can I do for you guys? [Last Wednesday, Laura went in for a routine colonoscopy, which turned into a mess that ended her up in the hospital on Friday with a blood clot in the upper leg.  Luckily, the clot was found the day before Steve and Laura were to get on a plane to New York City.]



Girl's slumber party
Well I am glad the caught it!! It sounds like things are working out. Colonoscopy's.....no good. 
I am glad to hear that everything is good right now, but don't keep me out of the loop! If something happens, call the mission office so they can let me know! I will keep you guys in my prayers for sure.

Ryan sure looks excited to be in the hospital... 
Boys watching ESPN to get ready for March Madness 

I'm surviving out here, and had a crazy week, but it's all good.  New area is cool. Back in the city, kinda like Chico but more lower income. My new companion is a great missionary, and is really obedient.  He is awesome.

Yea since we are both ZL's, we switch off driving and stuff. It's kinda cool because it is like having 2 senior companions. We go on a lot of exchanges because we have the second biggest zone in the mission.  So we go on 9 exchanges each transfer. It's crazy, but so far we are surviving.

[The same time we were in the hospital, Brian and Shelly brought their family up from Arizona to go skiing for spring break.  Lexi ended up breaking her arm on her first run on a snowboard.]  On the first run?? Ouch, thats tough. I hope that she is alright. I guess I am lucky I survived that day snowboarding without anything like that happening to me, because it seems pretty common. Haha ouch, that is a bummer. [Zach just bought his first car, and is learning a valuable life lesson.]  Car payment....ugh not something I want to have to deal with. I am sure he is learning a lot. 

I got the package with the protein powder and the iPad cover. Thank you for that. I guess you have good taste in iPad cases, because the one you sent is almost identical to the one they gave us. It's all good, so thank you!


Again, let me know what you guys need from me! Have a great week and don't leave me in the dark! [This ending sentence says so much.  Nothing makes a missionary feel more away than when little hiccups come at home.]

No comments:

Post a Comment