Thanks
for the GPS. We got it this week and Elder Geisler is really excited. Thank you
so much for all of your help. I am glad you got the stuff I sent home. Thank
you so much for your help.
Yea,
that’s why we made Mike take the pictures in his suit with us afterwards, because I
thought he looked like a missionary. That is the dad of the family that
fellowshipped him. It was a good baptism. We found out this week that he is not
going to be moving out of the ward, but found a place to rent from some members
in the ward that he is going to be moving to. It was awesome. He has talked a
lot about going on a mission, and we are really trying to get him to because he
would be an awesome missionary! Then I could see him before he goes into the
MTC.
Yea
we have some good times after hours in the apartment...maybe not the most
productive, but it is definitely interesting.
We
always try to talk to tons of people each day, that’s something Elder Coburn
taught me. But we can't just drop all of our appointments and go tracting all
day, so sometimes the ward thinks we aren't. It is sad that they think that,
but you just got to try and be humble and realize that others don't completely
understand what happens.
I
hope you guys had a great Valentine's Day. It was really weird out here, even
weirder than in the MTC. The ward invited us to the adult Valentine Day Party. We went for a couple of minutes to get some food,
but that is for sure a holiday that doesn't go with missionaries. So we got out
of there pretty fast because we were bored and it was weird...anyways.
Thank
you for all of your prayers and support. Thank you for all of the letters you
guys send!
No comments:
Post a Comment