Dear
Family,
I
got the Christmas package this morning. We are very excited for Christmas. Last night we
found out that because we have a goal of doubling our convert baptisms this next
year, Christmas will be a full Proselyting day. So we are fasting today to know
who we should see!
| The Gingerbread house kit we mailed to Michael last week. |
Haha
well it isn't about the gifts....but if we were keeping score it would look
something like this; since I came on a mission, Jesus gave me a truck and an
iPad, soooo who loves me more??;) Just kidding! The iPad meeting was great. We
each got our own, with a case and a junky screen protector. We do NOT get to
keep them after our mission (but they really emphasized that that was "as
of now", so maybe it will change later). It has been a big change to try
and go paperless, but it is really good.
The
work is slowing a little. We did find some more people to teach, but they all
want to meet after the holidays, so we are a little stressed about what we are
going to do. But at least it is easier to bring up the gospel.
Glad
to hear Elder Ormsby is doing well. I am glad you heard from him. [This past week we received a sweet message from Michael's MTC companion, Elder Ormsby. He is doing well and went 6 months without a seizure.]
That
sounds like a fun family get together. I hope it ll went well. I miss that
classic food. [Sunday, Laura invited her side of the family over for dinner. It was so nice to get most of the Bennett cousins together.]
The
weather is ridiculous! I had to break out the shirt sleeve shirts again. What
kind of December is this?? But I shouldn't complain, everyone says it hasn't
snowed like that here in over ten years, so I am happy! [it's been in the 70's ever since the snowstorm.]
We
were thinking from 3:00-3:40 on Christmas for Skype. Does that work? That is crazy
that Zach is about to come home!!!! I think this year went faster than the
first ;)
What is Skylar's email address?? I will send him something. I would even
settle for a snail mail address. It is way scary and the first day in the field
was worse for me.
We'll
I hope that you all have a merry Christmas and don't stay up too late. I will
be talking to you guys soon. And if we are a few minutes Late, don't
hyperventilate;)
Michael
No comments:
Post a Comment