Yea the ward council wasn't fun. This week we just didn't
say much. The mission
president did call and left a message wanting to talk about the ward council,
but we haven't been able to connect yet.
No luck with new investigators (yet), but there is a less
active member who is really cool that said we can come this weekend and teach
his nonmember daughter and wife, so we will see about that. My companion is
getting a lot of practice at tracting now:)
I am attaching a picture of our recent convert and his
daughter he baptized yesterday. It was really cool. They are doing great.
That’s cool that you got to do that much hair, and that it
was that memorable. I am sure my track coach just remembers me falling on the
track....haha. [This past week Laura had the opportunity to do Michael and Aimee's track coach's hair.]
I haven't felt like I needed a head lamp, most of the time
the cars have their hi-beams on so we can see fine;) I will keep it in mind
though! Plus I don't want to mess up my hair more;)
Haha I want dad to sign a poster at the premier then;) That
is cool that he is still in the movie. What a great opportunity of a
lifetime. [Saturday, Steve and Laura went to dinner with the writer and producer of the new Saints and Soldiers movie, Ryan and Lynnita Little. Steve and Sinjin's tiny screen debut hasn't been cut so far.]
That is cool that you are friends with Elder Geisler's mom. Yea I saw that picture too...yuck. [Elder Geisler's sister, who is also a senior in high school like Aimee, just had double feet surgery, and the pictures look so painful.] He is doing
great. We get along really well and he loves to work. So it goes great. He also
likes things to be clean, so we get along even better. We spent most of today
cleaning our apartment in preparation for Elder Ellis of the Seventy coming
this week. He is going to be doing random apartment inspections, so we cleaned
a ton. Missionaries are hoarders...Training is going well. He is learning a lot
and becoming better each day. He is training me.
Haha you telling me you miss me doesn't make me homesick. It
is nice to know that my absence is noticed; especially when you feel rejected and live out in the middle of nowhere. So thank you. I hope you all
have a fun Christmas. Don't go too light, Christmas is where it is at. At least
do a slipper trip, which would be awesome. Let me know if I can do anything to
make Christmas better!
I love you guys. I will talk to you guys next week. I have
to say the opening prayer at Zone Conference this week with a General Authority
there....I am a little scared!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment