Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall

Well the service isn't really going right now. Everyone out here is kind of the 'work hard all day type', so they tend to get everything they need done. And then they think that if we help them, it is somehow saying that they are too lazy to do it themselves...haha kind of frustrating, but alright! This week we had interviews with our Mission President and during mine we talked about ways to help encourage obedience. It was good, and helped me a lot. I heard that my previous companion is doing well. I haven't talked to him in a while though, so I will probably send him an email today. He is a good missionary. 

I didn't get to stand next to Bishop during that song, haha I stood next to Brett...I feel jipped;) 

No I didn't get to see Coburn, did he leave already?? During interviews with President Weston, he told me that he was going to see Gavin this weekend. Dang it, I wanted to see that guy! 

Transfers are next Tuesday, so I don't know what will happen. It is nice to know that I will be here longer though! I hate packing. I will do my best.

Dang, college already?? [Aimee started college applications.]  That is crazy! Haha 10 days, that’s it?[Lindsay and Aimee are getting their braces off in 10 days.] How is Aimee handling that?;)  That is cool that Daniel is moving up in the ranks, I am so glad I did scouts. It helps a lot and you gain a bit of respect when people ask. But that’s not the point I guess:) [Daniel advanced to First Class in Scouts.]  Ryan is a stud.  [Ryan scored 4 touchdowns at his last football game.] 

 I am a little fired up right now cuz we were just in Wal-Mart and some big black rapper saw us walking through the store and came up and spanked me and said I 'Had' to tell him about Jesus cuz that was my job. I was stunned, but tried to see if he was serious. Then he tried to spank me again and told me that when that happens you are supposed to do it back...so I told him that wasn't my thing and kinda walked off....people are strange...I wanted to hit that guy, but I think that would be bad.

Of course dad has 2 callings. He is a beast. Wow, the Stake is splitting? How many stakes are there in Highland? Which Apostle is coming? 

Dang the Broncos lost?? That’s too bad. How are the Chiefs? I heard the BYU game was unreal! That is way cool. That is too bad that you can't run right now. Looks like there is something else you are supposed to do!;) 

I finished off those vitamins you sent me, but they were good. I think they helped...? You would know better than me! We will see how cold it gets here. 

Garen, who got baptized last week, was ordained a Priest this Sunday, so now he can baptize his daughter. It is sweet. 


I just emailed Elder Benedict and he said that he met Elder Coburn. That punk, he was supposed to come up here!! If you see him, tell him I said hi and that he is a boss. Hopefully all is well. This week should be good, so we will see. I need a haircut so bad, but we are struggling to find a place nearby.  Anyways I look forward to hearing from you guys again soon! Take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment