Thursday, November 20, 2014

11-3-14 Halloween

[After much research and hunting, we were able to find an apartment for Michael and Elder Holbrook at BYU in January.] I am excited that you found a place! Thanks for all your work there and I'm sure it will be great. It's got to be better than some of the places I've spent the night in out here… :-) 


I would love to get an email about the results of your operation! [Laura is going in for sinus surgery on Nov. 7th to have some polyps removed and sinuses cleared out.]

This week is been good. We were able to visit a lot of people, and the rain made things 100 times better. Today we went on a hike to Featherfall's with the zone. It was about 9 miles round-trip and it was awesome. I took some great pictures, but won't be able to send them home until next week due to us being so late getting out. No one got hurt and everyone made it so I would say it was successful.






I wasn't feeling so well on Halloween so I took some NyQuil and checked out around 9. Before that we went trunk or treating and gave away a ton of candy.

Two months really doesn't seem like a whole lot of time… The dreaded "Trunkey call" came this week on Tuesday when the Mission Office asked me what airport I'll be flying home to… I remember when Elder Coburn got that call. Feels like just yesterday…

This upcoming Saturday elder Geisler and I got permission to attend the endowment session for the Hourany's.They are the family we baptized in Palo Cedro. We are so excited for them, and can't wait to see them. I will attach a picture of Garen (the recent convert) in his Halloween costume. I think it's pretty awesome! :-)



I am sorry this letter will probably be so short… As you can tell I'm running low on time. Thanks for being so patient with me, and like I said I will send pictures home next week. Thanks for all you guys do and I will talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment