Tuesday, September 9, 2014

9-1-14 Describing Elder Page

It is fine having pday on a holiday. Holiday's really don't exist out here, at least for me.

That is cool that Elder Page's mom emailed you.  Today we talked about writing home and he told me that he is just tired and doesn't feel like there is anything to write home about. I guess it is a feeling we all have, so I am sorry if my letters ever feel boring.  Two words to describe Elder Page are Friendly and Confident, which I think are some attributes I need to work on. I am glad to be with him so I can continue to learn from him.

I learned which missionaries don't like me from others I do get along with. They don't have any problem saying how they really feel. Well if they don't like me because of something I did, I will try and apologize, but if they don't like me because I am obedient and they aren't then I just deal with it because there is nothing I can do to please them. I was on exchanges this week with the AP's and I was asking them about it, and he told me the same thing. Sometimes you just can't help what other people think about you. I guess I will just have to try my best.

I am sad that the time left out here is so short because there are so many things I still want to study before I go home, but so little time!!! Hopefully I can learn what I need to.

Haha what I have learned from the YSA here is that a college YSA ward is much different than just one at home. Very different from how it felt at BYU, but maybe it was just me.

Good luck as you try and get back into your routine. Let me know how it goes. We are just having a party up here. Hopefully I will have more to report on next week. Thank you for all the letters and support. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys. Sorry it is so late!

Michael and his two Greenies he trained

No comments:

Post a Comment