Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Palo Cedro for Another Transfer

So yea, I am not getting transferred. Luckily I will still be here for Mike's baptism!  Mike is doing great. He had to move out of his apartment this week due to some issues with his roommates, so he is living with some members for the next 2 weeks. It is amazing to see what he is willing to do to get out of a toxic situation and move towards his goal of baptism. It has been exciting to see.

Our other family is going to be a long way out. The dad says he wants his daughter baptized in the next 7 years....so we are trying to work there. He just is too worried about pushing too hard. So not even any talk of baptism there yet. The problem is that there are only like 3 beehives, so we are trying to work with the ward there.

This was our first time getting haircuts from the Paris'. Yea we try and avoid paying for them because they are so ridiculously expensive. Elder Coburn and I cut each other's hair...

That is sweet that Erin Moderzitski is going to Sweden, which sounds cold!

Glad the wedding went well. It sounds fun. [Michael's cousin, Katey, got married to Loren Kennington this past week.]

Well I hope Sinjin is happy. Keep me posted on what’s going on there. [12 1/2 years for a German Shepherd is a long time to live.  Sinjin is starting to really show his age.]

The shirt is good, the material chaffs my neck a lot, but it is good. I really prefer the fit of it over my other ones. So thank you. It is pretty warm here during the day, up to 80 degrees one day this week.  At night, though, it has dropped down into the upper 30's, so there is quite a range. I wear short sleeve a lot.

Well sorry for the short email. There are some letters in the mail so hopefully that helps it be a little longer. The work here is going great and hopefully we will get to find some more people to teach here. And I am excited that I get to keep the truck for 6 more weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment